These Terms and Conditions govern the use of the website www. Weightliftingwithoutlimits.com (or ‘the Website’ hereafter) and the Clients (“the client”, “you”, “your”) relationship with WeightliftingWithoutLimits (“us”, “we” or “our”). This agreement applies to all users of the website and applies to any purchase made through the website with no exceptions. Read these Terms & Conditions carefully prior to using the website or purchasing Packages. Note that we retain the right to update the Terms and Conditions from time to time without notice. Therefore we advise you to regularly re-visit this web page to stay informed about the current Terms and Conditions that apply. The current Terms and Conditions will apply to any user of the website and any purchaser of our services.
- Always seek professional medical advice prior to performing exercise or embarking on an exercise or nutritional program. Immediately consult a physician when experiencing medical problems or pain before, during or after exercising or a change in diet.
- Always seek advice from qualified fitness instructors regarding to proper execution of (weightlifting) exercises and proper use of any equipment available to you. At all times, adhere to the rules and regulations of the gym or training facility.
Introduction and Governing Law
- WeightliftingWithoutLimits is registered at the Dutch Chamber of Commerce (Kamer van Koophandel) under K.v.K. number 68532407, located in Haarlem, the Netherlands. We provide coaching services online to clients world-wide via our website, .
- WeightliftingWithoutLimits is registered in the Netherlands and as such, all matters regarding entrance and use of the website and coaching services are solely governed by Dutch law.
- By using this website and/or purchasing Packages, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- The website (and associated blog) are designed to provide information and advice on designing the most optimal weightlifting programme. Website and blog can be accessed free of charge. For tailored advice to your specific situation, personal Packages or an individual training/nutrition plan can be purchased.
- Terms and Conditions may be amended. Any changes will be clearly indicated on the website and by continuing to use the website, all users confirm they accept the current Terms and Conditions.
- WeightliftingWithoutLimits offers three Packages which entitle the purchaser to a set amount of non-transferable, 1-to-1 tailored advice comprising consultations via Skype, email ( or phone. Each Package is valid for a limited period of time as indicated for each package, which will initiate at the first consultation (i.e., the first contact directly between WeightliftingWithoutLimits and the client) and continue for the indicated amount of time (ranging from 4 to 12 weeks, depending on specific Package purchased).
- Payments are made securely via PayPal. Payment in instalments is unfortunately not possible.
- Clients have the right to cancel their purchase and receive a full refund within 14 days of purchase, or until the first consultation has taken place, whichever is the earlier.
- No refunds will be made upon cancellation of (the remainder of) the Package.
Responsibilities of WeightliftingWithoutLimits
- Prospective clients may contact us through the form on the website, providing some basis information and indicating which Package they intend to purchase. Upon agreement between us and the client and the subsequent purchase of the chosen Package (i.e., receipt of the full amount to be paid by the client, as agreed upon via e-mail), WeightliftingWithoutLimits will provide the services for the duration of the purchased Package.
- WeightliftingWithoutLimits reserves the right to temporarily halt providing the services in case of an event of force majeure, illness or any other factors outside our control, that would impair or prohibit WeightliftingWithoutLimits to provide services to the standard we strive for. If such an event may occur, the client will be contacted at the earliest possible time to discuss options.
Expected results and Guarantees
- WeightliftingWithoutLimits does not guarantee that clients will achieve their desired results. Whilst the advice provided is based upon experience and knowledge of weightlifting theory and practice, whether the desired results are achieved solely depends on the commitment of the client and their efforts. Therefore, we cannot provide guarantees of any kind as to the effectiveness of programs or advice provided.
- WeightliftingWithoutLimits does not provide medical advice and does not hold itself as qualified to do so. Always seek professional medical advice before embarking on an exercise program and immediately consult a physician if you experience problems before, during or after exercise or a change in diet/dietary habits.
- WeightliftingWithoutLimits provides online advice regarding optimal exercise programs. This does not include exhaustive information on how to safely and correctly perform weightlifting exercises. In order to execute exercises in a safe and correct manner, consult a qualified fitness instructor at your gym or fitness facility, so they can assess form and execution of the exercise while you are performing the exercise. It is the client’s personal responsibility to ensure the correct execution of the exercises and to see advice from a licensed fitness instructor when unsure about any (part of) the exercise or use of the equipment.
- Personal advice is prepared on the basis of the information provided by you as the client. The client is responsible for accuracy and completeness of this information and for informing us of any health issues or medical conditions. The advice by WeightliftingWithoutLimits is given on the basis of a certain context and should not be applied if circumstances have changed in any way that may affect applicability of said advice, such as newly arising medical issues, conditions, or other changes that could impact the applicability of said advice.
- The client must at all times take into account any other factors, apart from the exercise advice by WeightliftingWithoutLimits. This includes any opinions, judgments and information available to you, medical or otherwise.
- WeightliftingWithoutLimits holds a solely advisory role and is not liable for any claims regarding any damage or injury sustained in connection to the services provided. The client has full responsibility and waives any claims of personal injury, death, or damage to personal property associated with services provided by WeightliftingWithoutLimits. By using this website and/or purchasing Packages, the client agrees to these full Terms and Conditions.